A well planned garden is a joy to spend time in with friends and family, or simply a place to sit quietly and listen to the sounds of nature.
- The Consultation
A Consultation is a one-off visit for those of you who have your ideal garden in mind, but need direction to make it happen.
Growing Nicely can help with:
- Having a creative vision to see the potential of your garden.
- Ideas to improve the lay-out of the garden.
- Suggestions to replace plants that don’t thrive.
- Advice about sustainable methods of gardening.
- Suggesting plants for multi-seasonal interest interest, autumn colours, spring flowering bulbs, plants for late summer.
This Consultation gives you information and ideas for plants, shrubs and trees, to suit the conditions in your garden. Suggestions for planted pots and maintenance, will pull the whole garden together into a cohesive, outdoor space.
This is a one-off visit. You’ll be given an Information Pack that’ll include basic principles of organic gardening, a list of recommended gardening books. This will be followed up with a list of plants tailored to your garden.
The fee depends largely on the size of the garden, and can easily be established with a phone call and photos of your garden.
2. The Consultation and More
For those who need longer term help with their garden. It includes all aspects of Consultation One, and may also include:
- Creating detailed planting plans for the garden.
- Supplying plants and soil improver.
- Supplying furniture, plant pots and garden lighting.
- An annual maintenance plan.
Regular visits can also be arranged, to keep everything on track. Advising about maintenance and highlighting issues that might be developing.
I live in Surrey & usually work within a 25 mile radius, but I’m happy to travel further. Please contact me at email@example.com to find out more.
I look forward to hearing from you.